Friday, November 27, 2009

the act of thanks giving

today was a day i spent giving thanks in many ways. here are a few of my big gratitudes:

- my loving, supportive, inspiring, gifted, and caring parents
- my amazing fiancee josh and our upcoming wedding
- the abundance of food we have on a daily basis and the luxury of choosing what we eat
- a year of great assignments
- a fantastic big warm bed to sleep in and a home to live in
- new colleagues and friends
- dear old colleagues and friends
- a life of plenty
- hot showers
- my grandmother's new hearing aids
- naps
- wonderful and faithful clients
- still getting to do what i love for a living

sentimental? perhaps, but all very true. i hope you had a lovely holiday and find things to be grateful for every day.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful sentiments! I love all the new work on your site - beautiful images :).

    ReplyDelete