Tuesday, June 02, 2009

tweet tweet

i joined twitter today. it's a big relief because now i can stop avoiding it. although it will definitely take some getting used to, i'm done pretending that i dislike the idea of twitter. also, to be honest, trying to evade twitter in the photo world is quite difficult and possibly signals some kind of vague career suicide.

i must explain that while i'm not a trailblazer with new trends, i am not a slowpoke and often take up new ideas/technologies/trends on the early side. my new found relationship with twitter is clearly not an example of this. oh well, i'm finally on the bandwagon. twitter is the new facebook, the new email promo, the new postcard promo and possibly even the new sliced bread (or so i hear) and i'm now bent on figuring out how i can use it to maximize my business and keep my clients and colleagues interested in my life and work.

if you'd like to know what's going on in my day-to-day you can follow me or, as i'm learning to write in twitter lingo, i'm @lisamwiseman

2 comments:

  1. fascinating... I'd be curious to see how twitter can boost up one's career, especially in photography. I'm also reluctant to jump on the twitter bandwagaon (as I was for MySpace, and then Facebook), but I guess it's inevitable...

    Keep us posted, for those of us who are not just yet "followers"!

    -simon

    ReplyDelete