Thursday, January 07, 2010

nyc here i come & how to travel with gear

nyc here i come!

i'll be saying hi to my east coast clients, friends and the cold/wet weather on february 27... unless of course you or someone you know wants to hire me and send me there sooner! i'm being proactive this year so i purchased my ticket well in advance. i'm going earlier than my usual march/april trip to show my book because i'm so jazzed about all my new work and i can't wait to get back there. i'll brave the weather just to have my h&h bagels early. mmm.

this leads me to an announcement: i recently got a canon 5dmkII!!! video here i come! this yummy camera prompted me to finally address my issue of long needing a bigger camera bag. combine this with knowing that i'll be packing for nyc in 8 short weeks plus happilly stumbling on a rad @chasejarvis tweet/post this evening about how to pack camera gear for travel makes me a fortuitously happy girl. the video is below and it's fantastic. pay attention to 7:15. you can find the super-amazing tsa.gov referenced document here. make sure to print it the next time you travel!

soo... if you have one of the following three cases:

lowepro proroller x200
tamrac 692
or the tenba roadie large

and want to work out a trade for my awesome tamrac 697 case let me know. or if you just want to buy it let me know. mine is in great shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment