Saturday, March 14, 2009

nyc: day 1, saturday

update as of friday afternoon:
21 confirmed meetings!
3-4 tentative meetings
3-4 meetings i'm trying to schedule

last night i worked and packed until almost 3am and then got up at 7am for my 9am flight. needless to say, i was pretty tired and passed out on the plane for 3hrs. the plane wasn't too full so there was an empty seat in the middle of my row (life's little pleasures!) after napping, i worked for 2hrs which was was aided by the awesome per-seat-plugs that virgin america has in their planes: no more dead laptop batteries! overall, the flight was pretty easy.

i grabbed my bags and hopped into a car headed toward manhattan. i'm staying on the upper west side and, though we hit a bit of traffic, i got to my destination by 7pm. my dear friends had pinkberry waiting for me (i've never had it, wow, it's so good!) now i'm headed to bed to try to jet-lag early. i hope i can get on east coast time before monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment