Tuesday, March 17, 2009

nyc: day 4, tuesday, part 2

today started with a bang - my first meeting was one of my two dream clients and, though it went well, it wasn't the you're-amazing-i'll-hire-you-today reaction which i was completely irrationally hoping for.

meeting two was with a magazine who really liked my work often uses emerging photographers and then meeting three was an ad agency who also liked my work. both positive outcomes.

the best part of my day was meeting number four which was with one of my top-choice reps who really liked my work. they probably won't take me on since they're not expanding the roster right now, but it was awesome to go in and feel like my work was respected and well received. even though i'm generally a hard-working practical person, on this one i'll cross my fingers and hope they wake up tomorrow and think "we just have to have her!" hey, anything could happen!

tomorrow: 6 confirmed meetings plus one or two tentative ones. this week is turning out so well already!

No comments:

Post a Comment