Friday, March 20, 2009

nyc: day 7, friday

ah, my last working day in nyc... i had two meetings scheduled today, 11am and 4pm. unfortunately my 11am was canceled at the last minute, which although disappointing, allowed me to take an excellent and much-needed nap after a long week. my 4pm meeting went very well and i ended up with another meeting at 5pm to drop off my book to a rep. this is great for two reasons: 1. my book will hit another few places in nyc the next 2 weeks (including a magazine and ad agency i couldn't schedule meetings with), thus pseudo-extending my trip, and 2. my carry-on will be a portfolio lighter!

tomorrow is about sleeping in, getting my h&h bagels for the week, and heading home to my own bed. i love nyc and adore visiting/working here however there's no place quite like san francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment